Personal Daily Money Management was developed to assist people with their day-to-day financial responsibilities. Whether you want more time to enjoy the life you’ve worked hard to build or life events have removed your support system, we can help. You stay in control and on course by allowing us to alleviate the stress and burden of navigating your daily monetary affairs.
We recognize that times have changed and the frustration associated with the tasks involving our financial lives is growing. If you are an active senior, busy executive, active duty military, or international traveler, I can reduce your to-do list.
Ways Personal Daily Money Management Can Help
- Process bill payments, check for overcharges, isolate and question late fees, confirm all bills are for active services and review for possible fraud.
- Oversee your bank accounts and credit cards, plus provide a monthly reconciliation, substantiation of charges, confirmation of balances and preparation of deposits.
- Set up on-line accounts and auto payments.
- Organize your financial documents and set up an “at-a-glance” system so you can easily and quickly review your financial situation
- Sift through the maze of doctor bills and match them to your insurance company’s explanation of benefits.
Personal Daily Money Management is a member of the American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM) and the founder is a certified bookkeeper by the National Association of Certified Public Bookkeepers (NACPB). We maintain Liability and Errors & Omissions insurance for your piece of mind.